PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2007, 21:35
Capricorn1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To: Chicane19

Hi Chicane
This does not make sense. They are still interviewing for Eurofleet at the moment, so why interview if all the courses are full? I know of someone going for interview tomorrow morning. I can't see why they would still interview if no chance of training. I would not accept this, esp as people interviewed later than you have been offered course dates. I would try and speak to someone in charge and explain your predicament and see if there is anything more to be done. I have had some issues with my CSA job at LHR, was due to start training 11th June, and have today finally spoken to the Project Manager for the recruitment campaign who finally cleared everything up for me, and I decided to decline the position. It was really hard trying to speak to someone who isn't on the recruitment line but for me it was well worth it, as what I had been told on the line was in fact inaccurate and the Project Manager confirmed so. If I hadn't found this out today I would've left my job that I've been at for 12 years and only realised during training or in first few weeks at LHR that I'd made a big mistake.
Sorry to ramble but I hate people being messed around, and you have waited so long. I know they are a very large organisation but if you dig deeper you may be able to find something out that is to your advantage. I do hope you sort something out.
Best wishes
Capricorn1

Hi guys
I hope I didn't come across as being negative in this posting?? If I did it was unintentional. I still hope to work for BA in the future, in this instance the terms were not workable for me. I met some lovely people through the assessment process so it was all worthwhile (I must admit I am really disappointed I can't accept the job but it wasn't meant to be).
Best wishes.
Capricorn1

Last edited by Capricorn1; 31st May 2007 at 10:02.