PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin UK - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2007, 16:44
changes2007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
frustrated with recruitment!!

I've just had my second application rejected and I'm clueless? What do you have to do to get seen? I know everyone thinks they have done a great application but I know I really did. I have loads of customer service experience and put that into my answers using all the 'buzz' words possible. I even used a cabin crew guide book (sad) this time as I was determined to get seen. They don't know this but I've been accepted in the past for a short haul company but didn't take it as it was too far to travel every day so I know I'm right for the role. They send you a standard 'how to do better' next time guide but everything thats there, I did.
Guess I'm just venting a little frustration, I feel they should give you individual feedback and feel like contacting them for some?? Has anyone done that? The other day my application for Air NZ came back saying that they couldn't take me any further as I didn't have NZ residency, when I replied and asked how this can affect the London based applications they came back to me straight away and said they had made a mistake in the office!!!