PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 30th May 2007, 12:36
Crinklstein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5Man - To answer your question. It depends really. if they have a lot of 777 courses on when you join then it's going to be Boeing, otherwise its the other fleet. All they do is fill courses but to an extent they try and keep Boeing guys Boeing and AB guys Airbus. Its mainly Boeing courses these days.

gj18457 - my 2 bottom bids? 4 flights last month, they cancelled one and I hardly flew during my reserve month. They pity-worked me cos I was so bored. Oh and I didn't even bid for that June roster, so go figure. The Millenium tower doesn't have balconys apart from what I have heard, 2 or 3 floors. Noise? You're so far up, there is no noise. Listen, if you join you're going to get an upgrade...how did I work it out? I didn't "work it out"...that is what has been happening in reality.

I don't know about parking aircraft a lot of my mates have a very cruisy June roster...And some people said that they didn't have anyone to fly our "parked aircraft"...Call me...they dont cos the planes are flying fine. EK is ticking away quite nicely with or without us. So lets just all get used to that part of reality and pull our heads in.