PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas 'worst international airline'
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2007, 05:47
misstrolleydolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QF really is the worst

I travel every 6 weeks on a international flight after too many flights I care to bore you about. I no longer will fly QF, everything about that survey is correct. You can sit there and refuse to accept it all you like but it has been fact on my flights. My instructions to my agent now is get me there anyway except QF, he laughs at that because he also has a QF crew member book with him and they request the same. I also have a girlfriend who is QF crew who was ex Ansett and cannot believe some of things she sees happen when she is at work. I myself am ex crew and know how the service shud be done and it isnt being done the way it shud b, all crew can be great when they know they are being checked. But if management refuse to accept there is any problem nothing will be fixed which only result in more customer walking to other airlines. Gee I wonder what would happen if SQ flew within Oz???? My guess pax would go there in droves. I dont normally post here but I felt some people need to know that things are all good at QF.