PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CATHAY PACIFC: A really really big flight school.
Old 30th May 2007, 03:02
VR-HFX

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Get a Grip

exflyboy....I think that is just the problem..some of the posters on this thread have a grip...not on their life but just one particular appendage thereof.

400 Jockey is on the money, there is a lot of hate out there. The problem is that it is directed inward rather than in a constructive manner that might elicit some much needed changes.

hostile, I don't know what to say, other than you will destroy yourself and your family if you take this hatred from the virtual world into the real world. Without knowing what specifically has happened to you, I prefer not to profer advice but rather my sympathy.You should leave as soon as possible, for your own sake. Those you leave behind, can, I am sure, make up their own minds without being bombarded with bucket after bucket of pure bile.

As to lashing out at retired ginger beers, that would have to be the lowest blow I have seen yet. You are now blaming Hot Dog for your lot in life, when in fact, these are the type of guys that helped ensure the survival of the company that was still around to give you a job, albeit one you do not seem to want.

There are no easy solutions to the walls of division that have been erected and turn us all upon each other. Fighting to unify the various scales would, however, be a good start. Whingeing will get no traction in any organisation.