PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First Officer Flight Training
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2007, 02:47
LACSA320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cfi Is A Waste Of Time!!!!!!!!

Lets not forget to mention that ex-gulfstream pilots who PFT are flying today for major carriers in the world. With the high demand there is now wasting time as a loser CFI is not necessary, it will take for ever to build up the ME time. I am starting GFT in August and I know that I will make at least 800K more in salary because of the 4 years in advantage that I will have ahead of the CFI who makes it into the CRJ 4 years after me when I am in a FDX MD11
I personally know plenty of pilots at QTR, FDX, UPS, NKS and AAL that went to GFT and they dont regret it 1 bit. If there is such a demand for PRO PILOTS, you think CFI is the way to go?HELL NO youll never finish not to mention that youll be at the bottom of the barrel in seniority and you have no clue as to what 121 is.
Just look at the europeans................Lufthansa has kids flying A320's with barely any time.......have any crashed?have you heard of any issues?
NO
because they received airline training and didnt spend 12 hours a day doing faggoty chandels and stalls.
Guys avoid CFI at all costs.......................

Just my 2 cents.......