PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas 'worst international airline'
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2007, 23:14
max1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Defcon4,
S/H,BN-PH about 11am, I was also to blame.. F/A was doing safety briefing during push back. I was mimicking her. No-one else was paying any attention to her. She stormed up to me at the end and asked me if I wanted the aircraft taken back to the gate and to get off. Okay , I was being a bit of a goose, but the reaction was over the top. It was aggressive and those around me were quite taken aback by her attitude. Maybe I'm not the only one who decided to change airlines that day?
Okay Defcon4, pillory me and tell me how it was all my fault, how I should not upset people in their workplace, how I should go and apologise and be thankful that this person is there to get me out of a burning aircraft.
I was starting a holiday and in a festive mood , I may have apologised if treated differently. But at the end of the day, I currently don't fly Qantas. You may say you are well rid of me. I am not an aggressive person, and don't appreciate such an over the top reaction.
You were not there , it is as I said it was. I stand prepared to see you defend this person and heap all the blame on me. Having flown Virgin ,I'm pretty sure it would have been handled differently. I would still have been embarrassed by my actions.
I appreciate staff are being mucked around, it is happening Ozwide, but this person saw me as an outlet for her anger and went beyond the bounds.