PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The most protracted PPL ever?........
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2007, 13:54
whizzylizzy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Happy days...

Kevmusic

Whatever happend to Bunty, Al Taps, Bubble, Baz and "the boss"? C1985/6 at Manston for me, my word, how time flys! One person I know made a living from his ventures, a Cadet you may recall at the time, called Richard Matthews. Flew with the Red arrows, then with the USAF on exchange flying the Stelth. Google should throw his name up!

For me, PPL after two or three years on and off, money, time, weather, family, guess you could say life... Finished however back in 1990 flew a bit, another long lay off ,again the above reasons. Fly mostly now in the USA, rude not to with the strength of the pound and all the other positive aspects. However, revalitdated my PPL at Headcorn ( and flying soon again from Headcorn ), a gem in the heart of the Kent countryside, little taxi time to strip, few in the way of restrictions in the local area and once clear of the circut straight into training area. The atmosphere professional but relaxed and the vast array of visiting craft during the Summer months.

Keep up the good work and message me when you start flying, a shared trip or two I suspect on completion.

Whizzy.