PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is there any HAPPY Pilots @ CX????
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2007, 11:58
Dashtrash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think hostile and mr buzzy should have their own talk show. Great show fellas.

If your unhappy, leave. If there are so many opportunities out there, no-one here should have any problem finding a new gig. It's not more complex. It's very simple. If you've got a rock in your shoe, how many people on the street would you tell about it? Just take it out.

As far as the CX situation, take the job. Never turn down down a combat assignment. If it doesn't work for you then move on. If it works, stay. Mr hostile promises you'll get a better job. Really truly!! Can we all have that in writing! How many times have I flown with the "I could have flown for XYZ" people. Sad sad individuals. The few people that do actually have the balls to leave. Good on you and good luck in your pursuits.
How do you spot a CX aircraft in a dark ramp area? You can hear the whinning after the engines have stopped. (oldy but goodie)

Get on with your OWN lives. Do productive things like.....oh i don't know....make 80+ posts on PPrune since joining in April2007.

I can almost see the resident vultures circling my post.