PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is the Federation
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2007, 06:34
Lawrie Cox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VBD
I will stick to my position and I am sure you will to yours. You are trying to yet again reinvent the wheel. Again pilots fragmenting is a great victory akin to suicide.
Nightrawk
Do not know the specific case you refer to so cannot comment with any authority. As a organisation resources are still finite and what you may have described could be partially right but I would say that we would have provided advice and assitance on courses of action. At least we do get involved in General Aviation and other areas how many others do?
If you think this a recruitment drive you are wrong. Our staff are flat out keeping up with current demand and our membership has grown in recent years despite the critics and doomsayers.
Bottom line is that keep dividing and you will continue to be defeated. Answer is in your own hands. Mind you with such great attitudes I feel that the pilot community could really do without you. But it takes all types to make an active and diverse body which can always do with healthy debate.
Lawrie Cox