PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CATHAY PACIFC: A really really big flight school.
Old 29th May 2007, 06:26
HotDog
The Reverend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HOTDOG, I have to ask (even thought I think I know the answer) do you still work for CX?
jtr, you don't have to ask as you well know the answer, as anybody else who cares to look at my personal details. So why do I bother to stick my nose in? The reason is the loyalty factor. Cathay and I, like most of my colleauges of my vintage, had a mutual trust between us. We went the extra mile without question if it was required and we were well recompensed by the Company. For sure, we had some malcontents like some of the posters on this thread but about 98% of aircrew were happy with their lot. The malcontents that left have been proven to be just that still in their subsequent venues. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, untill you have to mow it! I understand things have changed but keeping abreast of my old company's fortunes, I believe flying for Cathay still beats many alternatives. What I find difficult to understand is, why some people have to continually flog a dead horse instead of just packing up and cleansing your livers.