PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cambrian Airways
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2007, 18:31
GJHillard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cambrian Airways.

For the members who have an interest and memories of Cambrian Airways, The New Look Website is now up and running at www.cambrianairways.co.uk It is now with a new server and I can now expand it and will also be adding some old film clips as soon as I can sort out the software to post them. I last posted on this site in September 2006, asking for information and memories to record while they are still available. To date I have not received any reply to my request, I would like to ask members to take the time to pass this information to me, because no matter how much time and expense I go to sites like mine which hope to record the History of the Airline and its people will fail, and as so many other things in our time be lost to History. I would like to leave a record for future Generations to see what a great Airline and way of life it was, in an Aviation World that is already only a memory to the few of us lucky enough to be old enough to enjoy it, so please take the time before it is to late. Garry.