PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spirit of Adventure
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2007, 21:32
fantaman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I scored a couple of free tickets from work so went along with a colleague to see if it was any good. Within about half an hour of being there I was bored silly and wanted to go home. If this is what’s suppose to encourage more youngsters to join the RAF then we really are in a sorry state.

Almost all the servicemen and women I seen looked like they couldn’t wait for five o’clock to come. The live show was terrible, I’ve never seen such a cheesy video! Fair play to the guys that took part in the TAC demo, at times it was very good but having to run along with the video, it seemed to be drawn out and began to get very tedious. The E3 and two F3’s seemed to spend the first 20 minutes capping at about 3000’ not really doing anything and certainly not drawing the attention of the crowd.

I’d love to see how much the RAF paid the civvy cowboys, sorry, Jervis Media. I'd be a pretty pee'd off bunny if I had paid £25 a ticket plus £5 for car parking plus £3.60 booking fee and a £4.80 transaction fee!

What a flop!

And the Jervis Entertainment Media guarantee...

Being at the forefront of the industry, we at JERVIS ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA LTD. are confident that you will be delighted with the service we provide. No matter what your media requirements, our personalised, bespoke service will give you the opportunity to fulfil your vision to the highest level.
Hmmmm