PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Marine One Woes
Thread: Marine One Woes
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2007, 20:35
waspy77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dan Reno
I was asking what proof or experience you had concerning "so much BS here about the 101" because you belittle the 101 as if you know it intimately, I was wondering how well you knew how it performed. You also state "but just from reading what is here" and that is my point exactly if you have formed your opinion of the 101 on the contents of this thread alone then you have formed it from a very limited source of data.

My last post begins with "Not wishing to be controversial, and the quote is only to serve the purpose of showing that opinions, are only opinions." This was in response to the preceeding post by Flying Lawyer, with a series of quotes concerning the political nature of the decision.

The political decision debate, post #93
"The win was based on the Navy deciding that the EH could be made ready for increment I 5 months faster than the H-92."

As for the "what are you on?" (it was not intended as an insult, apologies if it was taken as such - it could just be a "separated by a common language thing")
I have no idea what your statement implying the British are somehow harbouring a 200 year old grudge and have no comprehension of
"The US would swim to the Brits defense if need be but they certainly don't seem appreciative of our efforts in many ways" means or what it has to do with the Marine One Woes debate. It seems a deliberate slight on the British.