PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar's package and Working conditions
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2007, 16:07
gnadirs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh my god......!!!!
You got me there....I have written a typo....how bad is that!
At least you got the message now didnt you!

Address....ridiculous....

I can find some typos in your post to if you want me to but hey....lets not start kindergarten all over again ok?

And for your info....English is NOT my first language nor is it my second one...
My friend, I did not bash nationalities, that is why on purpose I refrained from targetting any nationalities specifically! I could if I would want to....

All I was saying that we have a huge influx of spanish/portugese speaking pilots at the moment and a huge percentage of them do not know how to speak proper English! And that, in an airline with 60 nationalities, could pose a huge danger!
So nothing to do with nationalities but language skills!
Some years ago most French people where not accepted here because they had a too strong accent.....Is that racism? No, its a clear fact that you need to be able to verbally comunicate both inside as well as outside the flight deck!

Recently an instructor had to tell his two trainees in the sim that, if necessary, they should comunicate in Spanish with eachother because they where lost in english. That is really BAD if you ask me! Up to you to guess where both pilots where from......

Relax mate....and have a Caipirinha....I will have one right now!
( the word Gringo was used as a joke, just like Yanks are yanks, Tommys are tommys, froggs are froggs...no offense ment)

Last edited by gnadirs; 26th May 2007 at 16:10. Reason: Hahaha guess what....even more typos!!