PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar's package and Working conditions
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2007, 12:01
tiltgain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Education

Gnadirs:

Of course there is a flight deck communication problem caused by the language barrier, in fact I think the remark should be spread to other parts of the world, not only the "south american gringos". Tell you what, let's take it all the way back to also involve the cabin crew.

Pilots having family call them captain at home, that is just crazy. The previous and almost unreadable post, another joke (it has to be), I think some people are just answering popay's cry for entertainment.

I agree with you, we need pilots that have not only flying skills, but social and communication skills. I hate throwing stones and making remarks, cause what goes around comes around.

So, regarding your post, be aware that any proffessional may see your first point as a racial issue, and that in any psycho testing (that you say we all should have) will throw a red flag. Sorry, but as you were right about the english language problem being a safety concern, others will say that you are also a potential threat.

I am assuming that English is your first language, as you can tell, it isnt mine. I just find it amusing that first you complain about others lack of knowledge, lack of skill and lack of brains....but then, unless it is a joke (cause there is no way it is a typo), you bash nationalities, think an email aDress is funny and find something rEdiculous.

But, let's not divert, communication barrier.... yes, huge problem, I am part of it. Some people just dont have a clue.... yes, previous post (unless it was to satisfy popay) is a clear example of what can happen with an uncontrolled expansion.

Take care and I hope popay didnt get bored with this one.