PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dress Regs - Stable Belt
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2007, 22:28
Reg Bitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"So Reg-Bitch gone running back to the playground to your waltish mates claiming a victory have you from what I see from your post on www.mickymousewaltermitties.net?

Done!!

edit- i love the response
Air Training Corps.

Do you feel good now, you big brave little soldier - C0ck!"

Lol!

I was simply amazed that no one on here was initially capable of answering the guys question (as you will also see by my previous posts on the forum).
And to be fair, it was a pretty simple question dispite the slight spelling error.

However, after being challenged by pm to write the above i felt i little joke couldn't hurt anyone!
Obviously got a few hypocrites worked up, even when they themselves couldn't resist having a dig at the gentleman who posed the initial question.

And yes, it was a victory, because a few of you being as immature as you are bit the bate far too easily.

In the real world people will take the mick, get over it.

At least i have the desency to answer the mans question in the end, proving my post not to be melicious, just in good heart.

I apologise if i have upset anyone...

And to be fair, the guys on this forum are quick to dig at us...

"I don't suppose any of you would like to visit http://www.aircadetcentral.net/forum...pic.php?t=7676 and point out to the staff and cadets what walts they are, in your usual no nonsense style!

Many are getting excited at the wearing of a Royal Air Force buckle!"

Am i offended?
No...

I just laugh it off!

And you should too!

Ciao for now,

Reg Bitch