PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK or not, We're all suckers
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2007, 19:16
Fix Info

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It must be relevant since there's already 3 replies in less than an hour. Or maybe it just means that we're all a bit bored, and surf our beloved pprune for anything new, regardless of content... The thread might not be too relevant to Aviation, but Emirates is clearly mentioned several times. Also, in comparison to some of the replies to "relevant threads", I think this one's as good as any.

Regardless, Joe Benett's column in the Wellington, New Zealand newspaper The Dominion Post, cracked me up. Kudos to those who actually read it, and those who found the humor in it.

I'm a bit dumbfounded in regards to our resident Geriatric (is that Captain Troff, sir???), who in his infinite 8-year old wisdom exlaim that I should attempt auto-fornication, and that he "like[s] it here"... I kinda wonder where that is??? Is that Wellington, NZ??? I would probably like it there too!!! Or is it possibly the arid regions of the middle east??? There's not a negative word about the region, simply a meteorological statement. On the other hand, I'm not surprised, reading comprehension is usually not that well developed at the tender age of 8.