PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - perth qantas engineering
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2007, 18:00
Anulus Filler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sobby
I'm intrigued how you think the case was a win. The Perth guys are still on 8 hrs = QF win!?. All the union achieved was getting the 4 DMMs taken off 12 hr shifts. From memory, the survey showed 3 of the 4 wanted to stay on the 12 hr roster. Gee. That's a win? Lets see. 45? Perth guys put on 8hrs. 45 points to QF. 4 Perth DMMs taken off 12hrs. Union 4. QF wins 45 points to 4.

Your ideology of using people as points would make me believe you to be one of the following:

1. A Q manager
2. An aspiring Q manager (Probably one of those sc@bs in Per/Flying to Per)
3. From the previous ALAEA executive.

There is little if no dividing line between these 3 groups of rabble. They as regarded as having a complete lack of morals and are thought of as the lowest of low.

Sobby, it certainly looked like this case was important to Qf. With all that legal circus they hired , it appeared that this was one case they didn't want to lose. But really, who do you think are the winners here? I definately can't call it one for Qf and its customers. Common sense definately has taken a walk out the back door. Qf gives us an unworkable roster which we are now getting used of. Melbourne next. Well done M. Great use of your (lack of) intelligent space. Throw out your strategy map and you could probably save your first million (albeit a bit too late now).

M and your comrades, what you take with force you will lose with force. No one is gaining at the moment. Forget your 10.9.... Treat it like an old boyfriend that caught you screwing around on him.