PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - perth qantas engineering
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2007, 10:55
sobast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My apologies Goatrooter, sorry, rider. I've deleted the file. I'll track a copy down and post some exerpts. But if you actually read the transcript where purkvinas questioned DH (with unbiased eyes), you would admit he was inept. I'm intrigued how you think the case was a win. The Perth guys are still on 8 hrs = QF win!?. All the union achieved was getting the 4 DMMs taken off 12 hr shifts. From memory, the survey showed 3 of the 4 wanted to stay on the 12 hr roster. Gee. That's a win? Lets see. 45? Perth guys put on 8hrs. 45 points to QF. 4 Perth DMMs taken off 12hrs. Union 4. QF wins 45 points to 4.
Also, why were acting DMMs surveyed by the union on whether tho stay on 12 hrs? No disrespect to the actors but they have no right to vote in that survey. It's not their permanent job.

Can someone actually explain to me what was wrong with the 4 on 4 off, 10.9 hr shift? I don't want all the bull. I really want to know what the problem was as I haven't heard the real story. Not just biased stuff from union reps like Anus filler.