PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircrew rations
Thread: Aircrew rations
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2007, 06:33
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MightyHunter AGE

You keep going mate, I love to see someone like you digging holes for themselves. I have never read such a load of utter sanctimonious crap in all my life! You shouldn't be in the RAF - you should be a saint, you're so good.

As for the groundcrew taking the food off the jet after we land - hey, I don't have a problem with that at all. I would suggest to you that it is infact theft, but I couldn't care less, and if you think its OK, then that's alright by me, after all, you are 'Super AGE'

Oh, and you 'have an excellent working relationship with the aircrew at ISK' - I'm sure you do, well done. I'll bet you don't tell any of them to their faces some of the comments you say on this forum though, do you?

And you want to comment on how your taxes are spent?? On Aircrew rations? You really do need to get a life. I am all for not wasting my taxes, but on aircrew rations? Are you serious man? Are you for real?

And the 'yum yum waste not want not then, whats free for one should be free for all' Yes, that pretty much sums you up, if I can't have it, why should you?

And your final blast of.........wait for it.............'as an afterthought, the reason a lot of linies eat the leftover rations is because they dont have time to go to the mess as they are too busy fixing the jets to keep you flying' Now that just takes the biscuit. I would suggest that with the flying rate at ISK at the moment, that sort of comment does your cause no good whatsoever. On the contrary, you make things worse with comments of that nature.

So, just to summarise then:

'I don't get it, so the aircrew shouldn't get it'
'I don't want my taxes wasting on aircrew rations'
'We eat the left over rations so they don't go to waste'
'We eat the left over rations 'cos we are too busy to go to the mess'

Right then, I guess that will be all bo11ocks then? Eh?

TSM