PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircrew rations
Thread: Aircrew rations
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2007, 05:27
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MightyHunter AGE

I do wonder about you sometimes!
I recall that whenever we landed early (or on time) the first thing the groundcrew did was to literally ransack the galley of anything!!
I've even seen them take stuff that one of the crew had been saving for after landing. You guys took everything!! All the tea, coffee, milk, sugar, tinned food, every last thing. It was like a giant hoover after we landed.
And that was borne out if you ever went into the NLS crew room, where you could get a full, complete meal, courtesy of aircrew rations.

And now there is a rumour about the rations going and you are chuffed to bits!! You make me sick mate. Just pathetic, 'we can't have it, so you shouldn't have it either' do go and find yourself a life AGE. We can all see that you clearly go out of your way to foster good aircrew/groundcrew relations don't you!

Listen to BEagle, it will never happen, and it shouldn't ever happen. Christ man, how many more 'perks' do you want to lose? or are you only interested in those that affect the groundcrew and screw the rest?

TSM