PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guvnor in trouble
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2001, 14:53
sabenapilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

So, if I now understand you right (which isn't easy because you keep on changing your vesion of the story all the time) then you didn't even know the size of the dat fleet nor what planes they operate?
By deduction I conclude you have no clue eighter as to what their destinations and frequencies are eighter, but yet you are so well informed that you can make a full financial analysis of dat!

Boy, if you can make such accurate financial forcasts without any insight information at all, they this must certainly allow you to buy the best shares on the stock exchange all the time, so you certainly must be a billionaire by now, right?
oh, but wait a minute, we established only last week you couldn't even scrape together a single milion dollars for one very cheap L-1011 you always keep on talking about...
Conclusion: Because of your apparent total lack of richess, I can only see that your financial insight, thus yout factual analysis are way below the standards you try to make us believe they have...

BTW, those who want to have a good laugh MUST go back to the airliners.net forum... It is really pathetic to see how our Guv-nerd aka Ceilidh (after reading what we thought of his performence overthere) is now trying to turn the tide...
The subject already descended to the bottom of the second page, but he revitalised it after he checked in on PPRuNE this morning only to see his image here had been done no good overnight...
A real looser.