PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A shame to see an old Aztec treated like this.
Old 24th May 2007, 09:07
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gassed budgie
If I recall it correctly, it was not CASA who made the call but the FAA/Manufacturer and for some very good reasons. NO excuse for incorrect installation will be accepted.

A37575
If the instructor doing the endo was you or whoever it was and they did not subsequently ground the aircraft, by writing up the MR, they should have their license suspended until they could show cause why it should not be jerked, including all of the pilots who had flown the aircraft and signed off on the MR, then, CASA should go after the maintenance org and the C of R holder.

It's not rocket science and it can't be a little bit serviceable, it either is or it isn't. Period.

Peter Griffin and why did you NOT write it up as a snag on the MR. I'm interested in your excuse, given your
I have a huge issue
if you did then please disregard.
But then I would be interested in your explanation of how you conducted the subsequent IFR charter with the AP U/S.

The Peter Griffin I know would have had your nuts and probably your guts as well.