PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ex-MAS Pilots take over of Transmile
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2007, 04:18
jetrat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
voyage report, total lost and all other guys who just registered to pprune....

welcome to pprune

i thought some of the guys were standing up,defending "loyal th" guys who used to get unfair treatment/branding that they were of lesser standards?

don't worry.....i'm sure the ex-mh guys will leave if loyal th guys don't want them around........afterall, i'm sure you prefer getting non ex-mh guys from every where else for twice the pay.....and not to mention higher standards.....and no incidents.....as well as guys who wouldn't take your jobs.

i didn't realise ex-mh guys were taking your jobs....but then again, why hire any in the first place.

i think you're right.....ex-mh boys not only brought in politics....they also brought in some very powerful BOMOH's.....to make loyal th management to take your jobs.

i seriously doubt the intellectual capability of the ex-mh guys that joined you......i can't figure why they would join you in the first place....they must be on expat terms.....why else would they fly an outdated aircraft that restricts their own career path,especially since total lost has exhausted all his/her breathe to tell everyone how horrible it is in the th md11 ops .........now i'm REALLY confused.....

one more thing....total lost....please enlighten me on how you exhausted all your breath......in just two posts.......still confused......

i really need you to clarify.......