PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Isolated business/first suites and toddlers
Old 23rd May 2007, 16:42
No longer ATC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hear Hear Warkman !! My children fly up front several times a year and wouldn't dare be other then immaculately behaved. They are well aware of the consequences ! The last flight they were in 5E/F in BA and an American chap complimented me on their behaviour on the way off the acft. Its' all about respect...in my humble opinion. Respect for other peoples space and peace . Having said that, I have seen children behave appallingly in the Premium cabins and the parents do nothing, or expect cabin crew to chastise them....between you and me (and the several thousand lurkers) I was driven to take matters into my own hands on a flt from MRU on Christmas day 2 years ago..the little "angels" were fighting with each and other and doing that horrible high pitched squeal thing that only little kids do-every 30seconds. Parents were (pretending?) asleep, cabin crew absent so I had a "quiet " word with them..along the lines of "Shut up or I'll put your head through that 'effing wall." Seemed to do the trick...almost a round of applause from the rest of the J cabin....

Last edited by No longer ATC; 23rd May 2007 at 16:43. Reason: Seat numbers wrong!