PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC Flying Pay change
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2007, 09:55
Arthur's Wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OooooooooooKayyyyyyyyyy! Let's be more precise and remember that I am the messenger only!:

many of the appointments you mentioned at the start of this post do not support your view that there is a case to answer. Most, if not all will say that you should think yourself lucky that the money is not being reclaimed and that this solution is the best that could be hope for
Sad but true. The majority of DAAvn think this is fair (at least outwardly anyway).

Whether or not it appears so in the Sqn's, the Corps is overmanned with pilots
Surprising maybe, but also true.

there is no historical evidence that Army pilots vote with their feet. Ever!
Give me an example of when there has ever been a mass exodus due to poor leadership or management?

The RAF are crying out for pilots of all persuasions; why not join the reported twenty odd pongo's that are already someway along the transfer route. You only have to read other threads on here to see that actually, the Light Blue life is no better, but at least you might get paid your worth. Interestingly, due to the over manning, the Army will do very little to stop you gong either!
There are in excess of 20 Pongo's currently going through the transfer process and MCM are supporting those applications.

You seem to be shooting down my points because you don't like them. I don't like them either, but it doesn't make them boxxxxks. You're right, I'm not adversely affected by the change, but again, that doesn't make my points boxxxxks.

I am genuinely as disgusted by this as you, but emotions won't win the day. Voting with your feet will. But as we said above, there's very little chance that that will happen.

Good luck; sincerely.