PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Strange trial lessons
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2007, 12:13
Chukkablade

Okay, I'll bite. Even though this has to be a wind up.

'Another example. A white anglo saxon used our airfield quite a bit. We all wondered how he could afford it and why he chose us (apart from it being a fiver to land a twin!) And why the aircraft spent most of its life parked with us. It was the talk of the club. Could it be drugs?'

So just because some guy is a little rough around the edges and Anglo Saxon in heritage, you think he's automatically a drug dealer because he's running a twin? Xrayalpha, are you for real here?

Your shooting down racial stereotyping elsewhere in your post, but obviously if your white that doesn't matter, different rules must apply. Open season to speculate with the other fishwives in the club is it?

Newsflash Xrayalpha, I have friends and relatives whom I have no doubt you would judge to be a little 'rough', and based on your statement, would no doubt have you and your flying club friends up there in Strathaven's tongues wagging till they fell off.

Trouble is though, rough or not, they could buy and sell you and not feel the pinch, and no, they are not dealing drugs to finance their wealth.

Must be a right friendly club attitude you have there to others if you look as if you work with your hands (as in actually make something, a real, genuine productive member of society. Not just shuffling paper as an 'Excellence Cluster Co-Ordinator' for the local council or some such) and perhaps a less than polished accent.

Poor show mate, poor show