PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2007, 11:15
equinox_code

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i'll certainly tell the truth. there'd be nothing worse than being caught out. i'm just trying to think of the best way of saying "i've only 1 lessons worth of experience and i've done nothing else to persue this career" in a good way. i'm having real trouble with this one. like someone else mentioned earlier, i think i may put it on hold whilst i try and find an aviation show or something of similar ilke to attend. a friend of the family flies for BA. i'm going to phone him at the weekend and quiz him for a while. do you think they'd be bothered if virtually the only thing i'd done to persue a career in aviation was thoroughly prepare for the ctc selection process?

i haven't ever been in any teamwork assessments, though it is something i've been looking into. from what i gather, it's important to share my opinions without dominating conversation and make other people feel included. aside from this i don';t know all that much about what's expected.

can i put my phase 3 on hold, or do i have to specify a new date when doing this?