PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Directors plead to be prosecuted
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2007, 10:51
tristar500

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strepsils, as your name suggests, you sure need them after spouting a fair amount of 'drivel' yourself... Anyway thats another issue.

I dont have a grudge against BA. I just find it totally and utterly incredible that WW can stand up and 'admit' on TV that BA DID do something illegal, that the very strict and comprehensive 'inhouse' procedures WERE NOT followed and that yet more money (which could have been used elsewhere) was being put aside. This being the case, there IS money in the company, despite claims times are hard with yet more excuses we are all expected to beleive.

Add to that the fact he knew nothing about it? No really Strepsils. Get a grip and smell the coffee. WW is the 'all seeing eye', main man, responsible for the TOTAL operation. Nothing is kept from him, and if it is, then why is he 'in charge'?

PS I work for the corporation and have done so for best part of 11 years now. My future and welfare depend on these 'events' going to court, and management ups not once, but regularly in recent years... I think that my 'rationale' might not be as bad as you think

Last edited by tristar500; 22nd May 2007 at 15:11.