PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2007, 07:40
gastra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

As Milly1 said its quite easy to find.The easiest way i found it was to plug the address onto AA route finder and that got me there without any problems.The bit you may find confusing is when you actually get into the industrial estate as there are many companies on that site.Just remember you are looking for building number 4000.There are loads of spaces but dont be surprised if you have to park on the road leading up to NATS as the car park is pretty rammed.
I was lucky and waited around the actual car park to see if anybody was leaving and found two very nice ladies that offered me their space....thanks girls.

The main reason for this post is to say that when i found out i had got through stage 2 last week, the lady said that they had not even marked my motivation paper yet.The results on the day that lead to me getting through and the three other candidates from not were purley down to the HR interview and the results on the computer tests.(You can fail the HR interview if they find you as not suitable!)
I found this quite strange as if i had not passed my motivation paper would that have meant i would go through anyway to stage three?

Who knows...all i know is i have made it to stage three and am very excited.

Good luck everybody who has some assessments looming

Last edited by gastra; 22nd May 2007 at 07:46. Reason: Missed words