PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC Flying Pay change
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2007, 19:27
Arthur's Wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Constant, persistent, firm pressure is what will force the hierarchy to sort this out. Don't give up on this - if they think we'll tolerate this, what will they take next?
Greenielynxpilot:
An interesting post. The point that I fear you are missing is that many of the appointments you mentioned at the start of this post do not support your view that there is a case to answer. Most, if not all will say that you should think yourself lucky that the money is not being reclaimed and that this solution is the best that could be hope for.

Naturally, this is scandulous, but it will not change. Whether or not it appears so in the Sqn's, the Corps is overmanned with pilots and there is no historical evidence that Army pilots vote with their feet. Ever!

As has been said before on this thread. I'm afraid to say that I reckon you're stuck with this

The RAF are crying out for pilots of all persuasions; why not join the reported twenty odd pongo's that are already someway along the transfer route. You only have to read other threads on here to see that actually, the Light Blue life is no better, but at least you might get paid your worth. Interestingly, due to the over manning, the Army will do very little to stop you gong either!