PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - XL.com/Excel Airways
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2007, 17:50
laurap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The 76/73/75 fleet does mainly shorthaul from manchester although the 767 does the Barbados/Caribbean bullet once a week. the 747/767 fleet does mainly longhaul, at the moment there is a Saturday - Friday trip to Sanford and a Thursday - Sunday one. There are also Ascension Island/Falkland trips which are either 5 days or 3 weeks. At the end of this summer the 747's are going because XL have decided they don't want them so there is a lot of bad feeling, especially from the ex air atlanta crew who joined a long haul airline to fly on the jumbos!

I would advise against anyone coming working here, they are vastly overcrewed, noone is getting flights and if you do complain the other crew take it badly if you then get some flights and turn against you! The original XL crew are very bitter since air atlanta joined and will do anyting to stab you in the back, I know, I have experienced it. full of yes people all they want to do is tell tales so that they get promoted. very bad company to work for at the moment!