PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - perth qantas engineering
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2007, 14:27
Nepotisim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am confused. Let me get this right. M takes you off a 12 hour shift. I don't remember why, maybe it was because it was costing him too much money?
You difficult chaps wouldn't do M's favourite 10.5 hour shift, the answer to everything. So......
You get shafted, sorry its all we could do, back onto the 8 hour shift. Which apparently is working very well, meeting all the needs of the station. Now.....
You tell us that management are over there wanting an extended shift because other operators aren't happy with the current level of service.
So the question is do they want extended shift or not?
I wonder if M and others in management would ever admit they were wrong? Imagine if they said that the eight hour isn't working lets go back onto the previous 12 hour, keep the customers happy, and sort this out. What is your plan M?
But then again they are management and they will never admit they are wrong. They probably didn't plan on you blokes sticking together so well. Keep up the good fight. Don't worry about those coming from other stations either. That is still costing the company a lot more than if you were on the 12 hour and self sufficient.
N.