PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar- Rude Ground Staff
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2007, 13:29
gdiphil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLF here, only travelled once with Jetstar, last month, Hobart to Syd and I noticed no difference between them, QF or Virginblue. All were courtesy personified, but I was not late, had no problems to put to them. Jetstar seating seemed a little tight, on the BA side of uncomfortable. Cabin crew on Jetstar were very pleasant but I had no need to interact with them since I don't bother with buying food etc on planes. Clearly rudeness is uncalled for and ozijets experience is unfortunate but if he really wants to experience unpleasant customer service try any of the airlines found in the US. Over here in Europe I'm told Ryanair is the one to go for but I personally have not had any experience of them. In terms of cabin crew however I am sorry to say that there seems to be a downturn in customer service on QF internationally. I've noticed the non-Australian cabin crew members who take over as crew in Singapore or Bangkok to Europe are very off hand, peremptory and not willing to engage with the customer. I don't mean having a joke, I mean simple acknowledgement of one's existence eg "Good morning" or "excuse me".