PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates going down the drains
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2007, 10:01
larssnowpharter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have had two bad experiences on M Rats and will not fly with them any longer. I also take any opportunity I can to tell other potential travellers what a crap outfit they are.

First example: Flight from Dubai to Milan. Non stop. Yeah, right! 4 hrs sitting on a dispersal at Larnaca while they rustled up fuel trucks. Didn’t take a bloody genius to work out that they had combined flights. Not deplaned to transit lounge. Crew couldn’t find way from flight deck to supervise idiot bowser operator who did not connect earth (grounding lead) and his ‘help’ who sat in cab smoking. Only one set of sets to ac. Not a lot out of 10 for safety, chaps.

Second example: Party flying from Joburg to Dubai split up when some members bumped. Supervisor related to Hitler refused hotac. Two days to get party back together again. Some members flew back on another airline at own expense. Info from MRats non existent. Letters of complaint unanswered. Took nearly 1 year just to get unused portion of tickets refunded.

I now drive with bumper sticker ‘Don’t Fly Emirates’.