PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parliamentary Questions concerning Hercules Safety
Old 20th May 2007, 00:10
chappie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello one and all.
thank you sooo much for the support and kind words over what has been a very difficult but worthwhile time. i still feel terrible about how all consuming things became and how it ultimately cost me my ability to continue to carry on helping with the campaign and the quest for better safety for all of you who are still left to risk your lives thanks to the penny pinching and very short sighted gutless ways of our poor excuse of a government and MoD. I still want to and plan to continue to fught for the truth and what is right and well over due. it may take me some time to get up to speed to where i was and what i can do. there are days where i am unable to figure out what the actual day is, what my name is all thanks to brain fog! the fighting spirit is still there. i only hope i can contributee in a worthwhile way. i was particularly fired up after i read a message from an individual who had been on the herc that blew up last may in helamnd and just how bloody close it was that they did not lose their life that day.
katie and i endured 3 weeks in hospital and have only been home for a week so i still struggling and not totally recovered but that will not deter me. when i look at my new born daughter i see a litle girl who will not get to share the experience of having a loving uncle love her and protect her because he along with nine other fine men were robbed of their lives due to a lack of a standard feature, an unspoken right to have their safety/lives protected as they continued to help others around the world have the right to live their lives as safely as they can.
watch out browne, watch out ingram the bitch is back ad this time i'm armed with hormones.