PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2007, 16:41
emboogie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

hello Flybee just to help you out in your choice if you have not made up your mind
It all depends on what you want if you mainly want to do longhaul than virgins your answer, BMED is Longhaul but now BMI have bought it and the future is mix of both long and shorthaul and as for BA well shorthaul (but can do longhaul in future)
if your looking for money well VIRGIN is the bottom of the list BMED/BMI is average pay (may change in the future) but i do think BA comes up at the top of the three. when it comes to other career opportunities dont know about virgin but bmed/bmi have a lot of movement for the future and slowly expanding but BA being the biggest i would think comes up on top as well for me it does anyway
this is my pros and cons you may have a different outlook but i hope this might ease the decision
i would narrow it down to two BA or BMED/BMI as i think money wise for virgin i dont know if you could have a morgage, family without a rich other half (good diet though as i wouldnt be able to pay for food after all my bills!!!) again this is my outlook on these three and i must amit i am biased as i have just got BAand at moment CC for BMI!