PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LOSA observers at EK
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2007, 11:23
BYMONEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thylakoid

Funny, because i'd have thought that by going independent is the best way to ask for improvemments WITHOUT the confrontation.

Vorsicht

You say you're 'open to being convinced'. Then why not let the LOSA team do it's job and wait to see what results come back. Refusing access is hardly being open.

Flying Spag Monster

Perhaps you should read your crew portal more often or the monthly fleet updates. If you knew 'nothing' about LOSA, makes me wonder how you keep up with the SOP changes? Something that i'd be surprised wasn't mentioned in the findings.

GMDS

Obviously the results will go to EK. They're paying for it. However, even this Company would be foolish to think it could massage the findings to fit its at times inflated ego. LOSA has an established Worlwide reputation that would not let even our wonderful PR machine destroy.

Ultimately, nothing MAY come of this but if we refuse the LOSA guys purely out of childish spite for a jumpseat policy that only TC agrees with, then nothing CAN come from it. And it's us, the Pilots, that have the most to gain. Believe me!

BYMONEK