PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tyrolean looking for copilots
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2007, 10:26
papazulu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you're laid off for economic reasons (surplus of pilots) the company will continue to repay the bond unless you "use" the typerating by flying with the same equipment with another company.
Spot on. This is what I meant. Pretty obvious that TYR or anyone else wont' pay for "their" partial failure selecting a rotten apple..., I though it was not worth to mention it. As you said, it does not happen too often, neither the new-hired crews due to surplus.

Airwjo...

5 yrs bond is too long, management is not nice enough, plane isn't big enough, career doesn't progress when and where you want, base is a boring place to live, etc, etc...Don't you think you are asking for a "perfect world"? Don't take me wrong: surely you are not longer a wannabe but someone that experienced a TYR-kind of career start-up and now looking for better T&C's. Well...If I was given the opportunity to be born again, you know...

Name at least one operator that gives you BETTER (in your own opinion...) T&C's that TRY and let's talk about it.

PZ