PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cebu Pacific newly hired FO salary???
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2007, 07:08
stryper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cebupac Cadets

Dude, think again... you got World Class Training in that school in there I have tell you. I heard about recent media buzz about the school and I think they're featuring it soon in the papers and on TV. Something that we Filipinos should be proud of.

Alpha Aviation sent their best British instructors to man the training team, I heard their CBT Training is one of the best, if not "THE" best available in the market. Classrooms are well equipped, expensive computers, expensive chairs, excellent instructional programs, expensive quality materials plus books and manuals, new airplanes, CAE A320 Simulators and the training is all done under JAA standards. Very straightforward, they tell you the cost of the course inclusive of everything...no more embedded hidden charges etc...

I believe this is a jackpot for all inspiring pilots wanting a frozen ATPL, we're lucky it's here in the Philippines. I think they're gonna raise the tutition soon, which I think is justifiable with the quality of training and equipment this place is using.

Moreso, Cebu Pacific sponsoring half of your tuition plus giving you opportunity to work in a jet to accumulate your hours is a sweet deal. I know a lot of pilots who would beg and pay just to get hours and be given a chance to fly those A320s after they finish their CPLs. Here you get them to pay half of your tuition, then they guarantee you pay and work for 3 years!

Hurry up before Gokongwei wakes up and changes his mind in giving this opportunity to YOU aspiring Filipino pilots!