PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ryanairs management
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2007, 00:50
CamelhAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And so it happens. The apologists, the misguided and the plain f**kin stupid who voted for a pay reduction will get their wish. As always however, the rest suffer the pain that the minority muppets inflict upon us.
To all the apologists: I accept you may be happy. But let's be very clear, you're happy at a level that has never been seen before in commerical aviation. Remember at all times that the level that makes you happy is a remuneration level lower than a medium jet pilot in Ireland and the UK has ever had to endure before. You may be willing to line mickos pocket at the expense of your own, thats your choice, but you do not have the right to criticise those that would rather that they, rather than micko enjoy the fruits of their labour.
Every ryr pilot has a choice to make as to whose pocket they want to line: either their own or mickos. It's that simple. Remember well: every "deal" offered by ryr means a reduction in your earnings, either now or later. Why? Because ryr will never offer more money. You may short term win as part of their strategic game, but long term you're f**ked.
All you cowards, flying club pilots, apologists, etc, well done. welcome to a life of poverty. I hope you learn to eat your 4 bars as a good nutritional meal, cos that's all you're gonna have when mciko is finished with the industry. You can't even begin to conceive how poor you're gonna be in a few years, you stupid f**kers.
To all you non-ryr pilots: I aplogise for what we've done. And I apologise for what we will continue to do because we are a group of craven cowards.