PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DHLAir wannabe? read this.
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2007, 18:12
Min Drag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SQP1 - you are an embarassment to the many good people at DHL who are trying to get something done about potentially life threatening problems.

You live in a world of your own amongst your fellow pilots, I know of no-one else in the company with your flippant attitude to this huge problem.

I'm intrigued when you say that "the few are blowing it all out of proportion FOR THEIR OWN ENDS". I'll be one of those a you are accusing but the only thing I want is for this problem to get sorted so we can go to work without this worry and for my kids to have a healthy Dad in future years.

So please tell me what "ENDS" you envisage, what do you think anyone is hoping to achieve other than good here?

You're attitude of worrying about protecting your job whilst ignoring this problem is selfish and reckless.

Everything you have posted is unsubstantiated by the facts.

The real facts are that there are dozens of unhappy pilots at DHL, as a percentage I would estimate 80-90% possibly more. The other fact is that there are far more than your beloved "famous five" posting here, whether you choose to believe that or not really doesn't matter.

Where's your support on this forum - I don't see the dozens of supposedly happy pilots at DHL rallying around to fight your corner.

The only thing you are achieving is keeping this thread at the top of the pile - bravo.