PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 3
Thread: BRISTOL - 3
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2007, 07:59
Marco491

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Customer surveys

Got to my desk today to find a survey from Flybe to all former Bacon passengers. I usually delete these things and get on with my work, but this was a good opportunity to complain about the loss of BRS, even though I am sure my comments will just be binned.

They immediately dug themselves in deeper with the question "which Ba Connect route did you use?" and then completely omitting BRS from the drop-down selection list! It seems that the route never existed (like one of those spy films where they say "I'm sorry, sir, there has never been anyone here of that name, this has always been a dental surgery").

There was also a comparison list with Bacon: are we better or worse than Bacon at this, that and the other. What do you think of our destinations, flight times, prices, etc.? My survey said: X. Made me feel better, at least.

Talking of surveys, I did one for BRS airport specifically on the German routes a few months ago. Anyone know if they are using that, or was it inconclusive? Anyone send it to LH?

Next week I am flying FRA-SOU with Flybe. Lo-cost it is not, but what can you do? LHR was also pricey, it being a bank holiday weekend. Then a 3-4 hour drive westwards in the dark on A-roads. Can't wait.

Me and my complaining. Maybe I should move to Malaga: I could fly to work in FRA every day and to EXE every weekend for about €2.50.