PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAA PPL currency?
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2007, 03:23
Kengineer-130

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I find that quite offensive actually BEagle , What the hell has where I trained got to do with a simple question like this?? The fact that I have been away with my job in the falklands and to other desert s*it holes for the vast majority of the last year and a half means I have hardly had chance to fly at all, and apart from the fact that I asked a perfectly simple question that is only a tiny tiny tiny part of what I learnt 18 months ago is hardly a major failing in my training is it?? - and the main reason I asked is rarther than go and buy a £20 text book or drive to a suitable training school, I can simply ask the supposedly friendly and helpful people on here...... especially as in 18 months there may well have been a chage in the currency requirements ...Wish I hadn't botherd now, and if you have any justification for the rarther uncalled for comment on me obtaining my PPL in Florida I would be delighted to hear it...... I have had 3 instructors in the UK, and I can say hand on heart the Instructor I had in the USA was excellent and set me very high standards....
The fact that It cost me half of what it would in the UK is just a bonus....