PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar 787 AWAs...Beware a Labor Govt
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2007, 13:57
Angle of Attack

Received 33 Likes on 10 Posts
Umm its called Tough, if thats gonna be the law then so be it, whats the problem? Any person accdepting AWA's these does does at their own risk they are'nt going to last. Just look at all the industry groups bleating like lost sheep, its gold, pure gold at the moment, its obviously not in their interests. 5% of workers are on AWA's, its not gonna make a difference after all "Workchoices" (sorry thats banned now cause its a public relations disaster) has only been in a year.

If great Economic management means that I cannot afford a new house, my kids are burdoned with ten's of thousands of dollars of debt after going to uni, half the money going to hospitals is not reaching the coal face, while big business and CEO's are in record territory with ridiculous wages, then... mate.. change bring it on, if this is the high time imagine the low time.... These companies such as JEtstar are just trying to milk a golden cow which is the government, but fortunately at last it seems the publics milk has run dry just like the water situation!