PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2007, 17:14
Dolley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know I've read it somewhere...

I'm sure you've all been in the situation...you are absolutely sure that you've read something but you don't know anymore if it was a memo, a notice to crew, an email or in one of those countless little magazines/newsletters (eg fresh/trollied/crew matters/...)...

Wouldn't it be great if there would be something on the Intranet were ALL the information would be available in a kind of dictionary way...

Anyway, it happened to me recently, and it's still bugging me now because I know I've read but been put on the spot to show proof and I can't because I can't remember where it was (I know it's not in the Memos because I actually reviewed them all -sad, I know!)

...if somebody can remember where to find it please give me a hint...it's about the easyjet magazine (the big one) and that we are not supposed to encourage pax anymore to take them home with them (Not to mention it in the PA anymore) as it helps the environment and is obviously a saving for easyjet.

Any hints are appreciated. It's definitely been communicated to us as other crew member remember but can't recall where either...