PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DHLAir wannabe? read this.
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2007, 13:21
Avenging Angel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Folks, just a suggestion, but could you join me in completely ignoring any post by SQP1 from now on. If he is for real, I think he has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is a complete waste of time responding to him.

Personally I am very grateful to him for his early efforts and support in illuminating and highlighting this problem we have at DHL. Obviously it is only one of many problems we have here but as we all know, at the end of the day, if you are left without you health, you are left with nothing.

I am particularly grateful to those who have posted and are, sadly, only too well acquainted with the problem due to having to live with its effects.

We believe that we are now the only company in the world left operating these RR 535C engines (apart from the two aircraft that we shipped to Blue Dart in India). I guess it is no accident that they are all on freighters.

We, who for various reasons find that we are not in a position to seek alternative employment right now, are desperately hoping that something can be done to fix this proven problem, before the barrel with the loaded chamber points in our direction.

Sapco2, what you posted about a DHL Pilots alliance meeting hosted by DPWN being held without any representative from DHL UK being present is, quite simply, appalling. If there was any doubt left within the pilot force about the way in which we have been marginalized since the arrival of our current MD, it has surely been removed now.