PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Resignation Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2007, 12:52
Pulp Fiction

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would be inclined to post the Notice to the attention of the Managing Director at the Registered Office and record the delivery. All documents delivered to the Registered Office are considered 'delivered' in the legal sense of the word. Ignore the know-alls who know **** all!
It's so straight forward that it's beyond my comprehension that he has to post on how to resign from Ryanair. It's like this interpol1977, you can, 1) either hand in your letter to PB, 2) hand your letter in to your relevant Base Captain, 3) post in your resignation to Personnel in Dublin using recorded delivery. Keep a copy of your letter & the receipt for yourself then if Ryanair deny having received your resignation you have proof of posting etc. Get a signature if you hand it in in person if you want to. What the hell do you think you do? Hand it in to the Lithuanian stewardess at the back of the bus?
You see Mainwaring, already told him that one, maybe you should try to listen to, "the know-alls who know ****all!" and read before you post.

It's just so bloody simple to resign from FR that the question, IMHO, is ridiculous. "Ooh, there was an FCI about it." Next we'll have people who hold down responsible jobs, in a well respected industry asking for an FCI on how to chew gum & walk down the street! You know, it's no damn wonder that MOL, and others like him, wipe the floor with us, it really isn't.

As I say, ask for people's experiences once they've handed in their notice and fair enough, a possibly entertaining and informative thread but the question just smacks of totally pathetic and limp wristed to me. Sorry but there you have it.

Last edited by Pulp Fiction; 16th May 2007 at 12:55. Reason: Added quotation