PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Logbook and Logging Hours Questions
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2007, 21:18
rob152

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Logging hours

Hi guys,

Right, I have about 50hrs towards my PPL. I haven't finished yet as Ive not been doing it consistently due to college and financial demand. On my days off from work I sit in the RHS of a Cheiftain flying pax to France and back, I know someone who managed to get me this opportunity! Its great fun and when there are no pax I do get to fly, not very often of course. My enquiry here is really to find out if anyone knows if there is any way that I can log these hours? Im keeping a note of them in anticipation of future interviews for part sponsorship deals and airline direct positions (assuming I can get the finances required for FTE!).

It would be nice to know if this is possible as it would clearly add to the total hours of experience after Integrated training. I estimate that if I can do it once a week then that would amount to a little over 200hrs for the year! After FTE and including my current hours from my PPL my total hours would be nearer 400. This is soley out of interest and I would really appreciate any replies I recieve.

Cheers,

Rob152